Forty-five anglers from all over the Northeast battled heavy recreational boat traffic and tight-lipped bass in hopes of taking home the coveted Elite Kayak Fishing trophy and earning a spot in the championship event on Lake Champlain……
When we found out we would not be granted a permit for Lake Hopatcong, we looked at other locations nearby, most of which unfortunately turned out to be reservoirs used for drinking water. After much research, our next best option seemed to be Candlewood Lake in Connecticut. We even alluded to this on our Facebook group page.
Another choice was the Delaware River, and others suggested the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania, but neither was the……
KAYAK ANGLERS ANNOUNCE NEW NORTHEAST TOURNAMENT SERIES
What started as a simple idea for a one-off tournament has evolved into Elite Kayak Fishing, a full-blown tournament series for kayak anglers in the Northeast, with five events scheduled for their inaugural season, including a championship on the mighty Lake Champlain.
Founded by Jason Gardner, Ken Wood, and Adam Rourke, with the assistance of Matt Charette, Elite Kayak Fishing is a kayak fishing organization aimed at creating more……
- The Weather Looks Great for Oneida
- Messalonskee Week Has Arrived!
- Elite Kayak Fishing Gets Harpooned!
- Discussing the 2022 Schedule on the Breakdown Podcast
- He Does It Again!
- The Crowning of Champions
- Down to the Wire on Winnipesaukee
- Championship Changes
- History Helps Secure a Big Wallenpaupack Win
- Barn Burner in Belgrade
- Friday Night BBQ and State Weed Inspection
- Lake Added to Our Next Event!
- Big Limits at the First-Ever Elite Kayak Fishing Event
- Dakota Lithium Powers Elite Kayak Fishing
- Savur Outdoors Partners with Elite Kayak Fishing
- Jackson Kayak’s Orion Coolers Sponsors Elite Kayak Fishing
- Elite Kayak Fishing Announces Title Sponsor
- Lake Wallenpaupack Replaces Lake Hopatcong
- Championship Qualification
- EKF on the Jigs & Bigs Podcast